A blog of art, photography, food and writings.

Friday, June 15, 2007

SINCE WE'RE ON THE SUBJECT OF FOOD AND MAGAZINES

In addition to receiving Bon Appetit every month (a yearly gift from my father) I also get Sunset magazine, which I have faithfully been reading since high school. I love the layout, articles, food section and travel pieces. As with Bon Appetit, I try recipes each month in Sunset as well, and usually have good results.

Last night I made chipotle meatballs for my husband, who is a smoky-chile addict. I personally don't eat red meat (I follow Dr. D'Adamo's blood type diet and for blood Type A, red meat is an "avoid"), but I did try a bite of the meatballs and thought they were tasty. I used organic, ground beef and followed the recipe except for adding the hard-boiled eggs (a rushed dinner). I think this would have made the dish even better.

Next time around...

If you're itchin' to try some smoky-flavored meatballs, check out the link below:

Stuffed Chipotle Meatballs, Sunset Magazine, June 2007

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home