A blog of art, photography, food and writings.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Greetings and welcome to my blog!

This is a new endeavor for me, so join me for the ride as I share my musings with you. These might include tangents in multiple directions, though I'm especially prone to sudden bursts of inspiration when it comes to food, cooking and trying new recipes. My husband--my resident photographer--will take pictures of dishes that I'd like to post for your viewing.

As a blogger, I'll use this forum to offer tips, insights, exciting finds etc. on a variety of topics. Or, I may share my thoughts on any of life's offerings, which can, as we all know, be simple or complex, poignant or profound.

Thanks for visiting, and do drop by from time to time.

Cheers,
Sarojni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home